Escape the festive mayhem and celebrate your Christmas holidays in Cornwall. Get the whole family together in a huge holiday pile beside the sea, or leave the in-laws behind and curl up with mistletoe and wine by the roaring log fire. Squirrel away in festive style in our range of properties that boast great entertaining space, stunning sea views, hot tubs and wood burners, all within a pebble’s throw of St Ives’ beaches and some of Cornwall’s finest attractions. From Christmas trees to turkeys, we’ll help you organise all the trimmings for Christmas, so you can kick back by the sea and be merry.
Head to Cornwall for a festive retreat and spend a relaxing Christmas holiday in St Ives. Our portfolio of self-catering cottages ranges from cosy cottages for two, to luxury holiday homes for large groups. Whether you’re planning a multigenerational Christmas break with the grandparents and extended family, or a festive holiday with a group of friends, make yourself at home in swanky seaside accommodation that’s decked out with festive decor and a fully-equipped kitchen where you can whip up your Christmas roast.
Celebrate Christmas a pebble’s throw from wave-lashed beaches and the stunning coast path – the perfect terrain for bracing walks to blow away the cobwebs after snug evenings spent eating, drinking and catching up with your nearest and dearest.
Not only have you got St Ives’ bounty of world-class galleries and Michelin-starred restaurants on the doorstep, the town lays on a wealth of Christmas festivities for the whole family to enjoy. See Santa arrive by lifeboat, join in the carol concert at Carbis Bay, take a seat for an award-winning Kidz R Us Christmas panto, and take a twirl of the county’s best Christmas lights in Angarrack, Mousehole and Padstow.
If you’ve got the knee-high gang in tow, top up the Christmas cheer with a trip to see Father Christmas at the Eden Project or Paradise Park, and dip into the Christmas craft fairs to get your hands on unique festive gifts. You could even stay in town for St Ives’ world-renowned New Year street party.
All properties booked by 5 December will be already decorated in spectacular Christmas style, but if you prefer we can leave out the decorations for you and your family to hang up. And if you want to keep presents away from prying eyes, you can send them to the elves at Carbis Bay Holidays and we’ll have them delivered in time for the big day (simply arrange this with our customer services team).
All of our Christmas breaks in Cornwall are subject to a minimum 5-night stay. Arrival dates are flexible – any day except Christmas Day or Boxing Day.
- Christmas holidays in Cornwall are available for a minimum of five nights with flexible arrival and departure dates.
- We welcome arrivals on any day except Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- All properties booked by 6th December 2017 will be decorated with festive cheer, however if you prefer, we can leave the decorations for you to put out with your family.
- Enjoy a welcome that includes a bottle of Cornish mulled cider and locally made mince pies if you book prior to 20th December 2017.
- All of our properties boast a fully equipped kitchen to cook a tradition roast.
- To help keep your gifts away from prying eyes, the elves at Carbis Bay Holidays are happy to receive them at the office. Please arrange this with our customer service team.
- Why not consider extending your stay to experience New Year’s Eve in St Ives?
- Visit the Christmas lights across the County. We highly recommend a visit to Mousehole or Padstow.