Ideas for your Easter Holiday in Cornwall
If you are looking for inspiration this Easter, look no further. From Easter egg hunts to exploring rockpools, the many beaches of Cornwall and excitement of the South West coastal path. Pack up the car, children and maybe even your furry friend, take a trip to the seaside and enjoy the buzz of St Ives.
So what does Cornwall and St Ives have to offer this Easter?
- Flambards Big Easter Egg hunt taking place on Sunday 16th April at 12.00pm, join Ferdi the Fox and explore the theme park to see how many Easter eggs you can find.
- Minack storytelling taking place on Friday 14th April from 10.30 to 11.30am, enjoy storytelling with puppets and songs for families with young children. Adult: £5 / Ages 12-15: £2.50 / Ages 2-11: 50p
- National Trust Trelissick Easter Trial, pick up a hunt map from the stable yard and help piece together the history of Trelissick. Taking place from 1st – 15th April from 10.30am to 4pm. £2.50 per child.
- Easter at Eden – Bring the family for quests, hunts and egg-themed games. You can even have an attempt at our inflatable assault course and other awesome activities. Also, many popular prizes and treats to enjoy. All activities are included in your Eden admission ticket! Starting 1st to 17th April, from 9.30am.
- The Tate Studio By The Sea – This Easter holiday come and play with clay in The Tate seaside studio. Add to the giant clay sculptures; create new creatures, textures and features. Build a beautiful barnacled home or invent new shoreline structures. Starting 31 March – 17 April 2017. Free for 18s and under, accompanying adults pay standard admission.
- Rock pool exploring in Marazion – Explore the fascinating rock pools around St Michael’s Mount, meet weird and wonderful creatures and learn about their lives. From 9th – 12th April.
- Barnoon Workshop – why not spend a morning at the workshop creating a Morgawr Sea Monster, inspired by the Cornish legend of Morgawr. Taking place on Tuesday 11th April. Booking is suggested.
- Why not an Easter Sunday roast at Trevaskis Farm, The Gurnards Head, Halsetown Inn, Falmouth Packet Inn or The Lightboat. Best to book a table prior to arrival!
So what are you waiting for? Book yourself onto a self-catering in Cornwall. At Carbis Bay we have a wide range of accommodation options perfect for a romantic getaway, a family friendly holiday and for large groups.