Your support saves lives
Each year when you book your holiday we ask for your support through voluntary donations to help three Charites which are close to our hearts.
To qualify, the charity needs to meet some simple criteria’s, rely on voluntary donations, help both locals and tourist and support our beautiful county.
This year’s chosen charities
Children’s Hospice South West
We provide hospice care for children with life-limiting conditions and their whole family.
Cornwall Wildlife Trust
To enjoy Cornwall’s wildlife tomorrow, we need to protect it today
Cornwall Air Ambulance Trust
Saving lives with more than 800 missions each year
A Big Thank You
As a big thank you to you for your support everyone who donates will have the chance to win a fabulous family VIP day out.
A VIP trip to visit the Cornwall Air Ambulance base and meet the crew, during your holiday.
- The visit must be pre-booked with 2 weeks’ notice
- Guests must have photo ID which needs to be either a valid passport, or a valid photo driving licence
- Maximum of 5 guests
- The visit is subject to staff availability, but we will endeavour to notify guests in ample time if visit needs to be postponed.
- Winner must supply their own transport to the airbase near Newquay Airport.
- The draw for the winner will be made on the 6th of August 2019.