School Summer Holidays
Break up for summer and break out to a luxury holiday cottage in Cornwall. Spend school summer holidays in St Ives and lap up the saltwater lifestyle with a smorgasbord of seaside activities. Paddle on white-sand beaches, kayak to deserted coves, hit the waves and pause for picnics on the cliff tops. And rain doesn’t stop play when you’re on holiday in St Ives – there are plenty of all-weather attractions from world-class galleries to wildlife parks. Whether you bag a beachside apartment or a family cottage near the beach, there’s nowhere better to spend the school holidays than Cornwall.
Spend the school summer holidays in St Ives and swap boring days finding things to do at home for a plethora of seaside activities for kids of all ages. Castaway to secret coves, discover maritime treasures lurking in the rock pools, scramble up tors to discover prehistoric relics and spend long summer days surfing and swimming on lifeguarded beaches.
Even parents get a break in our self-catering properties. Eat out at the abundance of foodie hotpots, order the finest Cornish produce to be delivered to your door, or let us organise a private chef to take the strain and conjure up finger-licking cuisine while you relax. Most of our family properties have enclosed gardens with plenty of space for the kids to play while you light the barbecue, soak up the views and pop the cork on a bottle of award-winning Cornish wine.
Carbis Bay Holidays boast a huge portfolio of holiday cottages in and around St Ives, from sea-view apartments to swanky homes big enough for families and friends to group together for a break in St Ives. With the extraordinary walking territory of the South West Coast Path on the doorstep, we’ve got plenty of dog-friendly cottages, too, so you don’t have to leave your four-legged friends behind for the school holidays.
Summer holidays are a popular time in Cornwall for good reason, so you need to book for seven nights minimum – but what better way to break up the six weeks of summer holidays than with a week or two by the sea in St Ives.
Book your summer holidays in Cornwall now and let the family adventures begin.
- Wide selection of family friendly and baby friendly holiday cottages.
- Minimum stay of 7 nights in school holidays.
- Picnic spots and family friendly restaurants on the door step.
- Award winning Blue Flag beaches with RNLI Lifeguard cover.
- An array of family attractions nearby.
- Amend the search date to your arrival date on Friday or Saturday to view Availability.
- The properties listed are available for this week on late availability for short breaks.
We have no availability for summer holiday this year however please click on the links below if you would like to book early for 2018.
- 7 nights arriving 20th or 21st July 2018
- 7 nights arriving 27th or 28th July 2018
- 7 nights arriving 3rd or 4th August 2018
- 7 nights arriving 10th or 11th August 2018
- 7 nights arriving 17th or 18th August 2018
- 7 nights arriving 24th or 25th August 2018
- 7 nights arriving 31st August or 1st September 2018