Escape to Cornwall for an Easter break in St Ives and enjoy egg hunts on the beach, family picnics by the sea, leisurely walks in sub-tropical gardens and an array of water sports from surfing to kayaking. Whether you’re looking for a large family cottage or a cosy bolthole for two, Carbis Bay Holidays offer a huge range of self-catering accommodation for a stylish, stress-free Easter holiday by the seaside. All of our properties are fully decked out with mod cons for all ages, and well-equipped kitchens ready to roast your spring lamb with all the trimmings.
Head to the coast for a fun-packed Easter holiday in St Ives. With stunning sandy beaches, an array of water sports, world-class dining and divine days out on the doorstep, it’s little wonder that this picturesque fishing village is one of the UK’s most popular family seaside destinations for a spring break.
Forget the Easter bunny and fill your baskets with eggs buried in the sand by the Easter lobster, and join in Easter-themed activities at some of Cornwall’s finest attractions – from the Tate St Ives and National Trust properties, to the Eden Project and the National Maritime Museum. Before the scorching days of summer arrive, Easter is also the perfect time to put a spring in your step and strike out along the South West Coast Path – where you’ll encounter all sorts of wildlife and gob-smacking scenery within a footfall of the heart of St Ives.
Cornwall’s mild, sub-tropical climate means that the Easter holidays are often blessed with unseasonably warm weather, which is perfect for picnics on the beach or the cliff-tops, exploring woodland and gardens abloom with spring flowers, paddling in the sea or hitting the waves with a surfboard or bodyboard. The lifeguard service is in full swing for the Easter holidays, so the beautiful, blue flag beaches of St Ives are a safe haven for swimming and all sorts of water sports.
Enjoy a luxury Easter break in St Ives when you stay in one of our stylish self-catering cottages in St Ives or Carbis Bay. Properties booked over the Easter holidays are subject to a minimum 7-night stay, unless booked at late notice.
- Good Friday falls on 19th April 2019.
- Easter Monday falls on 22nd April 2019.
- Find holidays arriving 12th/13th April
- Find holidays arriving 19th /20th April
- A special treat will be waiting for you on your arrival. (Available if booked a minimum of 10 days before arrival date).
- St Ives provides a great base for family holidays in Cornwall. Look out for Easter Egg hunts and fun family activities particularly at St Michael’s Mount and Paradise Park.
- Enjoy family friendly attractions, safe award winning beaches and welcoming restaurants.
- Below are the available properties for 7 nights from the 5th or 6th April 2019, the start of the Easter School Holidays for most.