Relax and unwind on a luxury short break in St Ives. With its sublime scenery, world-class beaches and burgeoning foodie scene, it is little surprise that Cornwall heads up the list of the country’s top destinations for weekend breaks. At Carbis Bay Holidays we offer a huge range of stylish self-catering cottages and St Ives apartments where you can enjoy short stays from a minimum of 3 days. So why not indulge in stylish seaside living and make the most of a long weekend or a few days off, with a short trip to this divine sub-tropical county that’s easy to reach by road, rail and air?
Ditch the DIY and weekend chores for a breath of sea air and a taste of the saltwater lifestyle. At Carbis Bay Holidays we have a collection of luxury accommodation that’s perfect for a mini break by the seaside. Whether you fancy a foodie getaway, a beach break or a walking weekend, all of our self-catering cottages are within easy reach of St Ives finest attractions.
With improved transport connections from all over the UK, Cornwall has become the destination of choice for long weekends and short breaks. And there is nowhere better than St Ives to dip into beach life, browse world-class galleries, walk the stunning South West Coast Path and dine in Michelin-starred hotspots nudging the waves. Arrive by train and relax into the laid-back pace of the Cornish lifestyle, with sandy coves, wild walks, spas, art galleries and fine dining all footsteps from your luxury holiday cottage in St Ives.
- Available between October and March, excluding Bank Holidays and School Holidays. Discover why a short break or long weekend could be ideal for you.
- We have a minimum stay of 3 nights.
- Prices are charged at 60% of the weekly rental for 3 nights, 70% for 4 nights and 80% for 5 nights.
- If booked in advance, the short break cannot overlap a changeover day.
- For arrivals within 7 days, short breaks can overlap a changeover day as long as the overlap occurs within 7 days.
- If no availability shows below we are fully booked, please call the office for more information on 01736 630015.